The year 2020 will be remembered as the year when everything changed, with the arrival of Covid-19 and the global pandemic quickly followed, and as we prepare for the end of the year, our thoughts turn to fashion. Here are a few spring and summer fashions for the coming year, when we all hope normality returns.
- Septum Rings – Nose jewellery is the trend, and a septum ring is a great accessory that can be found online. Titanium is the metal of choice, while gold and rose gold are also popular, and when you find an online nose jewellery store, they would have a diverse selection of all forms of nose jewellery.
- Bucket Bags – We already saw these handy and attractive bags last year and they are still in trend, with bright colours like blue, pink and amber. Chanel and Louis Vuitton have some stunning examples of cool bucket bags, and there are many styles and sizes, with bright, summery shades.
- Print Leggings – We all have a few pairs of yoga leggings, and these stylish and very comfortable garments are ideal for almost any occasion. Worn with sneakers or strap sandals, leggings are a girl’s best friend when the weather is chilly, and with so many prints, there’s bound to be something that fits your mood.
- Strap Sandals – Bright colours with long straps that are mid-calf length will be seen on the catwalks of Paris and Milan this coming spring, with square shaped toes and medium heels. Ideal for the beach or those quiet evenings in your favourite restaurant or bar.
- Frills & Tassels – The 2020 spring collection featured lots of frills and tassels, and you can expect to see them back again this year, with attractive blouses that ripple with stitched overlays. Beads are also making a comeback, with pearls seeing a revival in popularity, adding a touch of country living.
- The Beanie – This headwear is what the urban woman wears when she has no time for her hair, and with a range of styles and sizes, there’s bound to be one that is right for you. Goes well with a pair of Aviators or Wayfarers, and this the ideal item for windy weather along the coastline.
There’s so much that is new to the fashion world this coming year, and you can expect to see all of the above in trendy places in 2021, as we hopefully leave the pandemic behind.